Thursday, November 8, 2012

Some Snowfall and a Thursday Link-Up

Hello my blog loves, one day closer to Friday, how can you complain...oh wait it snowed yesterday! I could not believe it when I glanced outside this morning and saw the snow covering the ground.

Not okay!

Anyway, its Thursday and I'm linking up for It's Ok Thursday. Not sure if I can come up with enough things that I am letting slide this week, but I will try. 


It's okay...

...that I am going to start my Christmas shopping and decoration planning this weekend.

...that I have finally realized I need to get into shape and will start working out everyday before work.

...that I haven't had time to catch up on my celebrity gossip. Miss my Perez.

...that I'm listening to Christmas music.

...that I bought new boots last weekend and I will be buying them in black this weekend.

...that I have given up on working on some friendships, I'm happy with the people in my life.

....that I have NO IDEA what to get Ryan for Christmas. No Clue!!!

...that I get tired at 8:00. Is it bedtime yet?

Well with it being almost 8, I better get ready for bed haha but seriously. I'm going to go cuddle with the guy for a bit, then off to bed.

Goodnight all....until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!