Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Dose of Perspective Never Hurt Anyone

It wasn't until recently that I started thinking about perspective and how to put my life into perspective. I'm going through the typical woes of life, I have too many bills but don't make enough money...I need to get in shape but have no motivation to go to the gym...blah blah blah I could go on and on and complain about aspects of my life I need to change but I don't want to whine and seem like the girl who makes you feel bad for her because that's not who I am. I am very lucky to be where I am today and although it doesn't look too amazing now, I am in a good place. I am blessed with good health, a job that pays the bills (barely, but still), a supportive family, my wonderful boyfriend, good friends, a roof over my head, and a good sense of humor (able to laugh at myself when all the said woes of my life happen). But I realize now that I am too young to worry about little things in my life, like is a $35 dollar overdraft fee going to kill me? No, of course it sucks when it happens but there are far more things that could happen that would be worse. I think it took some serious thinking, some money mistakes and advice from smart people to help me realize that I am not going to fail because of this, I just need to stand up and change some things that will help me in the future.

And I will leave you with some perspective from Hannah from my latest obession on HBO - Girls!

Hannah puts things in perspective
 
 
Have a great Thursday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!