Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I have come to terms with the fact that the Spring may never come...

While a snow storm lingers in the forecast for tomorrow. I can't help but think am I ever going to be able to wear spring clothes?! This morning I decided to ditch the winter blues and add a pop of leopard to my outfit and wear my wedges proud, as a proclamation that Spring is truly here and we just need to let Mother Nature know that.


Leopard tank - Francesca's
Light sweater and Rockstar Jeans - Old Navy
Black suede wedges - Payless
 
Also, as I was looking through my jewelry for something simple to pair with my outfit. I came across my M initial necklace from Fifth and Mae. The post ranting and raving about this necklace and the website all together has been long over due!

The necklace and initial are the perfect size, not too big but big enough to make out that it is in fact the initial M. I couldn't be more happy with this necklace and the excellent customer service at Fifth and Mae, not to mention their jewelry is crazy affordable! Head over to their site to check out their cute jewelry!
 
Now to pray to Mother Nature that she decides to change her mind and give us Spring like weather instead of snow.
 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!