Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Dance for Friday and Finally a Blog Post

We made it to Friday and I made it to this blog!

As we begin September and with the fall closer than ever, what better time to get back into the swing of this blog that I have abandoned for far too long. There is no sense in me explaining where I have been for the last 6 or so months, it's always the same, too busy or not enough to write about but the important part is I'm back. I always say that blogging helps me relax and clear my head and that is just what I need right about now.

Training for a 10k, working on health goals, a 9-5 job, a social calendar that is constantly booking and double booking, it can be a lot but finding the time for myself is necessary and this blog is and has been one way of connecting back to reality. Five things I'm doing a happy dance for this Friday!

1. For starters, I am back to my natural hair color as fast as the summer came and went so did my blonde hair.



Dark hair don't care!


2. Pumpkin everything is back! Not only is my favorite pumpkin spice coffee back in Dunkins but there are more and more pumpkin spiced flavored things showing up everywhere.

Like this little find!

And of course, pumpkin spice coffee

3. Tomorrow we are hiking Mt.Monadnock, weather permitting and I'm very excited! We love to do small hikes here and there but this fall we have set a goal to take on a few more challenging hikes and this one will kick us off.

Can't wait to be there.


4.I've been adding more and more items to my fall wardrobe and I cannot wait for the weather to get a bit cooler to break them out.



5. It's Friday and that is a celebration all in itself.

Happy Friday loves!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Lauren's link up. I love dying my hair dark during the fall as well. I'm incredibly eager for Fall to be here, unfortunately living in Texas it will be a few more months until that happens. Enjoy your hike!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!