Monday, September 17, 2012

Beautiful Weather, a Nature Walk, and Banana Bread

Happy Monday loves.

A little behind on the Monday morning blog post but you know how Mondays can be after the weekend.

This weekends weather was beautiful, no complaints. Hiked on Saturday and the leaves are just starting to get that color changing feel which got me in the mood for some fall flavor so we picked up some apple cider doughnuts and a chicken pot pie on the way home.


Sunday was relaxing, the usual food shopping, laundry and Patriots game. A very disappointing game but oh well its still early in the season.

Speaking of sports and their seasons, woke up Sunday to realize the NHL is now in a lockout and growing up in a hockey household and dating a hockey player and fan, not having a Bruins season right now is devastating. But I remain optimistic!



Like I promised I am going to post the banana recipe I tried this weekend. It was a delicious, just enough banana and super super good warm with butter. I got the recipe here. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fast recipe. My whole kitchen smelt delicious while it was baking. I was even able to make 2 whole loaves with this recipe.


Let me know if you enjoy this recipe as much as I did.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. That banana bread looks delicious! I also wanted to let you know that I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award (you can check out my post for today to learn more about it & feel free to play along!) (I'm not sure if your email address is private because I couldn't email you to let you know) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was too delicious! Well thank you for the nomination! I will check my settings and make sure it's not private. Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!