Friday, September 21, 2012

First Official Weekend of Fall Is Here

Happy Friday loves!

It is the first weekend of Fall! Saturday marks the official First day of Autumn and I couldn't be happier. My season is finally here. I can officially bust out the fall boots and not feel crazy about all the fall decorations in my apartment!

photo credit from this lovely blog with some awesome fall decorations.

If only I had a fireplace to begin with and was this crafty.

The weather was also exceptionally Fall like when I left this morning which was good because I finally got to wear my new leopard scarf.
Along with the fall weather and fashions, what I look forward to the most about fall is the activities. Bring on the corn mazes, apple picking, pumpkin carving and fall cooking! Hopefully we will get out this weekend and do something to embrace the changing season.

Everyone enjoy the weekend and do something fall!
 
 

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Love the leopard scarf! And I can't wait to decorate for Fall :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!