Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Feelings of a Hockey Fan

As I sit here on the couch with the guy next to me, he is in his Bruins tee and we happen to be watching a re-run of a 24/7, a show that take a look at hockey and its teams behind the scenes, I can't help but be depressed about the on going lockout. I won't get into details because honestly it makes me so angry but I will say I need my sport back!

I grew up in a house where hockey was a daily occurrence, if my brothers weren't playing a game, my dad was coaching, if we weren't in season, we were planning for the next one, it was a big deal. I'm even dating a hockey player :) Hockey was just always present and now that I may experience a lockout as an adult, it's scary.

I just hope that the players and management can come to an agreement before it's too late. They need to stop thinking about themselves and think about the fans!








Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I feel you! I have gotten into hockey the past two years. We always have so much fun taking the boys to games. I want it back!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!