Monday, October 21, 2013

Thoughts on a Monday

Do you ever just wake up and think what am I doing with my life? Yes, a very broad question for a Monday morning but this morning as I was rummaging through my closet for some business appropriate outfit when all I wanted to do was throw on some leggings and call it a day. I found myself pondering a very unanswerable question.

The things I do know what I'm doing with my life:

I have a great job that pays the bills and keeps a roof over my head
 
I surround myself with great people, an amazing boyfriend, supportive family and friends, hysterical coworkers
 
I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I am officially gluten-free for the long haul
 
I consider myself a pretty good person
 
Then there is what can I do more of or be better at?
 
I have been thinking about taking classes, not sure in what but I want to broader my knowledge
 
I could be healthier, dieting is not going to work alone. I need to get my butt to the gym
 
I need to be more open minded, if I spent less time worrying and just went with it I would be a lot better off
 
I'm sure there are other areas for improvement and I will stumble upon them in due time, but for now I will strive to follow the following quote and know there is a reason for everything.
 
 
 
 
Until next time,
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty! I love the background. I also believe that everything happens for a reason. It is so nice to be self reflective the way you are :)

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just read my mind..I am always thinking about what more can I do with myself, how else can I improve...what else can I learn, these thoughts are constantly floating around in my brain :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!