Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Happy Friday!

Let me start by saying happy Friday! This week seemed to have dragged on but only a few more hours and the weekend will be in full swing. So last night I tackled another fitness class, this time it was a Core class and to be honest, today is the most sore I've been in a long time. Trust me it's a good sore but I can feel the burn let me tell ya. After trying out those classes, I have signed up for a membership and hopefully can keep this healthy lifestyle going. This weekend is supposed to be nice weather wise and I will be taking full advantage of it. I can't wait to spend some time with my family and get out running because I am training for a 5k! Yep, I will be running in a charity 5k in April so the training needs to start ASAP. Today I am linking up with Lauren over at Lauren Elizabeth for this weeks High Five for Friday.

1. As I had mentioned earlier this week, the fabulous Lea Michele released her first album, did I mention it was amazing. Anyway she has been promoting the album all week and appeared on GMA and my girl killed it, not only is she great at handling tough interviews since Cory Monteith passed away but she also preformed two songs from the album and nailed them both. Ah couldn't love her more.
Obviously I recorded the whole thing
 
2. I decided to spruce up the cube this week by adding some of my favorite quotes. My own little gallery wall in the office.

 
3.  As far as the whole leopard movement (yes, I have named my recent obsession such) is concerned I feel that wearing leopard has made me feel a lot more confident about myself and not to mention you can pair leopard with anything.
 
 
4. The man, the myth, the legend, my rock. Despite the ups and downs I have been facing with my fitness and weight struggle, he has been nothing by supportive and has cheered me along the whole way. I wouldn't want anyone else motivating me the way he has!
 
 
5. Last but certainly not least, my ootd needed to make an appearance on the blog today. You can't see them in the photo but you know for sure I have my leopard flats on today.
 
 
Enjoy your Friday and weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!