Thursday, March 20, 2014

What is Spring without Warm Weather Attire

Wait, the sun is coming out and the sky is blue, what is happening here? Oh right! It's the first official day of Spring!


Finally an end to this awful winter is in sight. The weather is approaching the high 50s and you can just tell people are excited. Everyone is busting out their spring colors and just overall happier. Warm weather is so close!

With the warm weather buzzing around, I thought I would share some things I'm loving for spring.
1. Pixie Pants
These fabulous pants can be found at Old Navy. They come in a ton of fun colors and patterns for spring and are perfect to mix and match to wear with a ton of different things.

2.Wedges
I love that wedges can be worn with pretty much anything. Dress pants, jeans, dresses, even shorts. You can bet I will sporting wedges as oftern as I can. This cute pair from Target will probably be my first purchase.

3. Pretty much anytyhing neon.
In a world where black pants and cardigans rule. You need a pop of color which is where all the neon greatness will come in handy. The neon red is a huge plus for my wardrobe.

4. Head turbans
I am totally loving this headband trend. It will be perfect for weekends when you just don't want to do your hair or great for wearing to the beach to keep your hair up and out of your face. Love the bright colors in this one.


5. Maxi dresses.
Target

Forever 21

At the end of the season last year, I vowed that I would wear maxi dresses this spring and summer and I will hold true to that vow. A few of the ones I'm loving right now.  

Now I'm in the mood for some shopping! What are you all loving for Spring right now?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!