Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday! Cheers All Around!

Happy Friday everyone! No surprise that there is a good mood flowing over here today, not only is it Friday but I'm getting out at 3 to start this weekend a bit earlier! I'm sharing the five things that are making me jump for joy on this Friday. I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for this High Five for Friday post!

1. Darius Rucker tonight!
Ahhh! I can't contain my excitement for this show tonight. I've seen Darius twice before, once when he was still with Hootie and the Blowfish and once as a solo artist and both times he did not disappoint and I'm sure tonight will not be any different.
 
2. I get to see my mum!
 
With my parents living in NH it makes it hard to see them as often as I want! So when I get the opportunity to spend time with them I take full advantage of it. She is going to be at Darius with my aunts and cousin! Again, I cant wait!
 
3. Breaking Bad
 
We had started watching the series about a year ago and really couldn't make it past the first few episodes. But we recently started up again and I'm totally hooked. I know we are late to the BB party but hey, at least we got there!
 
4. Getting my run on.
 
For weeks, maybe months now, I've been training. Yes I'm training for a 5k next weekend, and I'm training for a 10k in the fall but I'm really training to be a runner. I've never been a person who liked running, I didn't even like walking long distances but once I motivate myself enough to get out there I feel great. I kick myself for all the times before that I have started and quit because it was too hard. Now I am on the right track to keep this motivation going and continue to build myself as a runner.
 
5.Conversations with kids may be the best conversations!
This little lady started preschool this week and surprised us all by loving it. So I call her and asked her how her first day was and she screams into the phone, "I LOVED IT".  Then I asked her if she made friends, she simply stated..."I already have friends." Well then, she is already a little diva and I cannot wait to see what else is in store for this one!
 
Happy Friday!
 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the H54F link up! I am thinking about giving running another shot myself--- I've been trying for years and just couldn't seem to enjoy it. I took some time off this summer as it has been so hot here in NC, but thinking that since the temps are starting to cool down, I might try again... first few ones are going to be rough though....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!