Wednesday, August 7, 2013

An Emotional Wreck

As the afternoon is fastly approaching I find myself not knowing what to write about. That could be because I am an emotional rollercoaster this week, we can blame it on Mother Nature, thank you very much! But this month is more emotional than usual and I am apologizing in advance. One minute I'm as happy as Honey Boo Boo having butter,sketti and ketchup for dinner...

 
Then snap, I'm as crazy as Kim Kardashian when she hears someone talking about her...


It's not like I'm acting like this for no reason. I have been dealing with some stuff lately that has been stressing me out. Just to name a few:
 
1. I miss the heck out of my family
This summer has gone by pretty fast and I haven't been able to do as much as I wanted to with them and it sucks. I hate that they live too far away from me. I hate that I am missing out on things that they are doing. FaceTime is just not cutting it. I also miss my little dogs! Hopefully my weekends will slow down and I will be able to see them more.
 
2. I need a second job...bad!
So I currently work a 9-5 job that I love! But my bills are not going to pay themselves, although that would be pretty awesome. But the bills keep coming and I just need a couple extra hours of work here or there to help me out. I think once I have a little something extra, I will feel more at ease.
 
Those are the two biggest frets I'm dealing with but like everything this shal pass. If anyone needs me I will be in my car, eating chocolate and looking a lot like this for the rest of the week...

 
Until next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!