Tuesday, August 27, 2013

And I Have Nothing

Once again I am staring at a blank screen. I stared at it yesterday for multiple times throughout the day trying to come up with something to write about. I could have wrote about the train wreck that Miley Cyrus was at the VMA's on Sunday but it's been talked about so much I'm tired of hearing about it and I surely don't want to write about it.

#Enough
 
I could have also wrote about the amazing broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken I made on Sunday but a recipe for a Monday just didn't seem too exciting. I will post the recipe soon.
 
 
And here my friends is why the recap comes in handy. On Saturday we spend the day in Maine with my parents, enjoying delicious food and some much needed shopping. Then Sunday was a baby shower for my mum's cousins daughter, it was good to see family we hadn't seen in a while. Recapping the weekend with some lovely photos for you all:
 
My main squeeze

Aren't they the cutest

Love them
 
Until next time,
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!