Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wake up and Smell the Coffee Banana Shake

Good almost afternoon everyone! I am full of energy this morning and I can't help but think it was from an amazing concoction I discovered on Pinterest. I was skeptical at first, the thought of combining coffee and banana was not my idea of delicious. But there were a few places that raved about this morning drink.


 
2 handfuls ice
1 scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
1/2 frozen banana
1 cup brewed coffee
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
 
Place ingredients in blender, pour into your to go cup and enjoy.

I tried this recipe this morning without the protein powder, as I have been a little skeptical of protein powder, but Ry has assured me that if I start drinking I won't get "huge" like I fear, so I will be adding the protein powder tomorrow morning.

Try and let me know how you like it :)

Have a good rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!