Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Learning Something New About Myself

Well folks I did it. I got up at 5:15 this morning for a workout...Yes I really did!!! And let me tell you I feel great. When my alarm first went off I was all Rachel Berry on audition day. Ready and motivated.



Mind you it was not easy hearing my alarm go off while it was still dark and leaving the comfort of my warm bed and my main squeeze. Trust me, I got up, stood up and looked around then crawled back into bed, but as soon as my head hit the pillow, I felt wrong. I set that alarm for a reason and I was going to go through with it. So up I went, luckily I had put my stuff out the night before or I would have given up trying to search for a sports bra in the dark. Got to the gym and it was dark and quiet so I turned on the news and began my run.

45 minutes later, workout over. I felt great, not to mention my workout was over with for the day! I hope this motivation continues as I need to get in shape. I have gained all my weight back from when I went vegan, I am healthier again now that I have introduced meat and dairy back into my diet but the weight that came with it, well I want that gone!

So I think I learnt something new about myself today, that if I really put my mind to something I am going to achieve it and I think it just took me a little while to find that strength within myself.


 
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!