Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I Will and I Did

I kept telling myself yesterday that I will get around to blogging...I really will. Then come 9 o'clock last night and there was still no blog post. Well I got around to it today and let me just say that it is not some inspiring words to help those like myself get in shape and it is not some mouth watering recipe but it is a weekend recap with plenty of pictures.
You know as soon as we got to my parents I needed some wine

And time with my Lou girl

Saturday morning we enjoyed a walk and some sun

Louuuuu
 

Delicious Watermelon margarita on our way home

Sunday we hiked Mt. Wachusett
 
Overall it was a pretty laid back weekend and I enjoyed it. Now the next couple of weekends will be pretty busy not to mention Ry's birthday at the end of the month, so stayed tuned for pictures and weekend overloads.
 
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!