Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogging...My 3rd Job

Well it's official blogging has been put on the back burner for a bit and it's because of my second job. Before I go off on a tangent about the struggles of a second job, I put this second job on myself. I needed the extra money to help with student loans, car payments, or whatever other adult thing that requires money comes my way, but let me tell you, it is not easy.

I started watching three kids in the morning, giving them breakfast, making sure they are ready for school then dropping them off, sounds easy right? Wrong! Kids are a lot of work and kids are not always going to want to listen to someone who is not their parent and they will try to do whatever they can get away with because I am a new authority figure to them. Anyway, my day begins at 4:30am when I wake up and drag my ass out of bed to get ready for the day, and I literally have to get ready like full hair and makeup and work clothes because I go right from there to my full time job. Granted it's only the second day but I find it draining for two reasons; 1. Kids at my age are a lot of work and that is work that I am not ready to take on. And 2. That when I pull into work at 9am, I feel like I've already done so much work and I still have a full day ahead of me, awful feeling right there.


I am really going to try and stick this one out but who knows how long it will last. I will either run out of patience or coffee or both. On that note, I am going to start my third cup of coffee and try to focus on what's left of my usually long day that started 6 hours ago already.

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. It's not just your age....kids are hard at any age! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!