Tuesday, September 18, 2012

From Everyday Frustrations to Award Nominations

Waking up late, cold coffee, and the weather taking a turn for the worst are just a few of the frustrations of the morning.

But my mood was lifted when I received a lovely message from Michelle from Skinny Jeans & Coffey Beans letting me know she has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!

Ms. Michelle's love for pumpkin and New England had brought us together and she shares that love and much more on her blog....her blog is a must read.

I appreciate the nomination more than you know!


This was the first I've heard about this award, so I'm spreading the word and encouraging people to participate. The rules are as follows:

  • Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
  • Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
  • Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog. 

With following the rules, I have decided to nominate Kayla from Simple Bliss for the award.  

I've known Kayla for quite some time but I love learning a new side to Kay through her blog...she posts some of the most delicious recipes you have ever seen. Please check out her blog, try her recipes and show her some love!

Now the 7 random facts about myself:
  1. I HATE the words moist and nugget. I am not usually a stickler for weird habits but those two words get me every, every time.
  2. I love the color Red. Not many people know that this is my favorite color, but it is.
  3. I can't swim. I can doggy paddle for a bit, but if it came down to swimming for my life well I would die.
  4.  I'm afraid of the dark. You would never guess if you walked into my bedroom and saw the dark curtains and no light shades, but I am scared of the unknown when the lights go out.
  5. I listen to country music. Most people are use to me listening to house music or rap, but when I'm by myself I love me some country ya'll.
  6. I hate driving. Yes, I understand it is a necessity to be able to drive from place to place but if i had the option I wouldn't drive. 
  7. My last strange fact is that I have weird infatuation if you will with smells. I love candles and anything that smells good but if we cook something and it burns I feel like the only smell I can smell is that and it becomes something I obsess over until I get rid of it...so weird.

Might have been my longest post, ever!

Thanks again Michelle for nominating me!

Until next time. 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks Moll! and go check out my latest post. 2nd nom of the day girl, I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!