Monday, September 24, 2012

And the Last Week of September is in Full Swing

Happy Monday my blog loves.

I hope everyone enjoyed the first weekend of Fall as much as I did!

This weekend we met up with our friends Tim and Jenn and headed to a familiar MA attraction called Kimball Farm in Westford or Bolton one of those. But it was your typical farm type place filled with fried food, mini golf, ice cream, goats, and even an arcade. Some photos from our adventure are below.

Then on Sunday was the typical routine of grocery shopping, laundry, and of course football. Last nights Pats game was a mess so I will go no further on discussing it. As I keep saying it's early in the season. Then I made the easiest dinner ever, well the ingredients and cooking part were easy, it was my stove that set us back. I don't have where the original recipe came from but bless them for coming up with a gem!

What you need:
2 chicken breasts
Green beans (fresh or frozen)
Red potatoes (cut into fours)
1 packet of Italian dressing 
1 stick of melted butter

All you need to do is place the chicken in a casserole, place green beans on one side and the red potatoes on the other then drizzle with the melted butter and pour the dressing packet over it. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour. This is where my stove issues came about, when I had baked it for an hour and it wasn't finished so next time I may try a higher heat and a little bit longer.

 Yum!

 Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Monday.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I still have faith in the Pats. It's still really early in the season.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!