Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday is The Best Day

I love that feeling of waking up on a Friday when you know this is your last day to have to get up early, its a great feeling.

I have failed as a blogger this week but I have just been too tired to post. But I made a promise to myself that if I could post at least once a week I would and here it is!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! We had no Trick or Treaters which made me sad but I kind of had a feeling living in an apartment that we really wouldn't have any but of course I bought candy anyway, now I must fight and have strong willpower not to eat it.

I know I swore up and down that I would not see Paranormal Activity in theaters, but I was peer pressured into it. Ryan had his friends up on Tuesday night and we went out for a few drinks and the next thing I knew I was at the movies. In all honesty it wasn't that scary - a few jumpy parts but nothing like the others.

This weekend looks nice and relaxing which is good because before we know it the holidays will be in full swing and it will be busy busy busy. I will be spending Saturday visiting with family and just enjoying the beautiful weather we are expecting. Sunday of course will be house keeping and football per usual!

Have a good Friday everyone!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!