Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm Back!!

It feels like forever since I have written a post in awhile. I think I have been in a writing rut and not to mention the holiday season is in full swing.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of food and family and not to mention the long weekend off from work was amazing. Don't get me wrong I love my job but there is something about waking up on a Monday after having four days off that just makes you feel blah. Not to mention I've given up coffee cold turkey so my mornings are very interesting. Trust me it has been hard, not just the headaches from the withdrawal but I also just miss it!


My holiday season is booking up pretty fast, I love it but sometimes I just want no plans at all. I just want to sit back and enjoy the season. I put up all my decorations this weekend and will be getting our tree next Sunday, early I know but I want to enjoy it instead of rushing to put it up and take it down. Ryan thinks I'm nuts but I secretly think he loves it! 

Well I must get ready to head to work, but I just wanted to jump on here quick to let all those know that I have not abandoned my blog, just took a little hiatus to get my head together.

Enjoy your Monday!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I recieve. Thank you!